SUPERVISED VISITATION MONITOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Purpose: Supervised visits occur when a parent does not have their child’s custody and the court has agreed that they may have visited in a controlled setting. Your job is to make this happen because it’s in the child’s best interests.
Hours are flexible based on clients need. Daytime and evening availability is a plus *
- Use child development expertise to carry out healthy and supervised visits to family members. Positive and constructive experiences must be made.
- Track interactions between children and families during visits.
- Redirect and provide input to families as needed.
- Transportation of clients safely to and from visits as needed.
- Use discretion to participate in emergency and crisis situations as an advocate for clients.
- Provide accurate reports in compliance with program requirements and within the timeframes set.
- Ability to properly operate a motor vehicle and to comply with all traffic regulations. Must have regular reliable transport a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Other related tasks.
Professional Experience and Education Training:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience (Supervised Visitation & Safe Exchange) + Bachelors Degree in any Human Services
- Minimum of 1 Year of experience in (Supervised Visitation & Safe Exchange) + Masters Degree in Human Services
- Minimum of 1 Year of experience in (Supervised Visitation, Therapeutic Supervised Visitation and Safe Exchange) + LMSW, LCSW, LGPC, LCPC
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $22.00 to $55.00 /hour
Please fill the application and attach your resume, cover letter and references to Baiden & Associates Assistant to the President ([email protected]).